Who doesn’t love beer pong. Beer pong is the most popular drinking game among college students. Since its one of our favorite games we thought we would put a twist on it and make a new game Wedgie Pong.
The same rules apply as beer pong.
Instruction on How to play Wedgie Pong
- Place six to ten cups in a pyramid shape on either side of a table or flat surface. Position the pyramids near enough to the edge so there is some distance between the two, but not so close that the cups fall off the table. Have the tops of the pyramids (the small end) face the middle of the table.
- Instead of filling each cup with a designated amount of beer put a piece of paper in each cup that contain a wedgie dare written on it.
- Form two teams of two people each. Give each team two ping pong balls.
- Take turns trying to throw the balls into the opposing team’s cups. Stand behind your pyramid and (according to house rules) either bounce, lightly arc or pitch the ball into a cup. When bouncing, make sure the ball bounces on the opposing team’s half of the table.
- The defensive team removes the cup and does the wedgie dare that is written on the piece of paper in that cup.
- As cups are removed, rearrange your pyramid so it is as equilateral as possible.
- If both offensive team members get their balls in, that team gets to go again.
- When all of one team’s cups are gone, they lose. End game rules vary, but generally the losing team must do all the wedgie dares in whatever cups are left on the table.
If you liked Wedgie Game – Wedgie Pong then you may also want to check out Wedgie Dice Dare.