I thought I would mix it up this week and try a card game for my wedgie dare.
How to Play – pick 3 cards out of a deck and compare them with other players.
- 3 of a kind beats straight
- straight (1,2,3, etc) beats 3 of a kind;
- pairs beat straight.
- face cards (Ace, Jack, Queen, King) beat numbers;
- Joker beats everything.
- On-suit (same picture) always beats off-suit (different symbols).
The winning hand decides the loser’s payment:
- 3 of a kind on-suit: chair wedgie, chair is backwards (no support from seat)
- 3 of a kind off-suit: chair wedgie
- pair on-suit: regular wedgie
- pair off-suit: regular melvin
- straight on-suit: propellor melvin
- straight off-suit: propellor wedgie
(If you don’t know how to do these wedgies check out Wedgie Nation.)
- 3 of a kind: atomic wedgie
- pair: hanging wedgie
- face straight on-suit: self wedgie
- face straight off-suit: regular wedgie
Keep going until you decide to stop.
If you liked Wedgie Game with Cards then you should also check out Doorknob Wedgie Dare.